Kentucky agriculture remains the foundation of our culture: raising/growing nutrient dense food for home and/or market, maintaining strong family ties, respect for property, and a strong work ethic.
…is to connect local Kentucky “real food” farmers to consumers. By “real food”, we mean food raised and/or grown as close to the earth as possible.
KFIC is a private membership food co-op featuring healthy food provided by Ky farmers. Nutrient dense foods like…
- farm fresh milk & dairy products
- goat’s milk when available
- pastured eggs & chicken
- grass-fed, pastured meats
- baked goods
- local honey
- organic sourdough bread
- home made soaps & tinctures
- local CBD products
- organic* fruits & veggies
- all feed non-GMO if not organic
- prepared foods all using organic/non-GMO ingredients & cultures
- prepared salves, syrups, lotions using organic/non-GMO ingredients
- + traditional supplements
*organic means either USDA certified organic or grown/raised using organic practices
Members order online and pick up their food once a week at their closest drop location in the Lexington – Bluegrass area.
Kentucky is blessed with an abundance of real food farmers. I hope you’ll join us — text Sally at (859) 550-3862 and we can get you started on the sign-up process.
We look forward to meeting you!